Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Program: Learn to administrate your own server!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Represented, Jun 25, 2015.

?

If this idea happens, how should someone get into the program?

1. Donation: 1-15 USD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Donation: 15-40 USD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Application: App like the mod apps

60.0%
  4. Rank: Have a donation rank

20.0%
  5. (Other Idea; please state below)

20.0%
  1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

i'l confused cause there is not much to learn when you become staff, on mega we cant rollback so very bad griefs with worldedit will not be able to get fixed. Players' are responsible of their own plots, they shouldn't trust people who they do not trust.

You just need to remember to be helpful and be ready to stop whatever you're doing incase someone needs staff. Most important commands for staff are /tp and /msg to help the player. Then when we know the problem we try to fix it, if we cant we just tell them to wait for higher ranked staff member. Another useful command is /gc or /mem, it helps you keep eye on the lag.

If you really want to have this camp thing, I can possibly try to help you understand the jobs of staff and teach you. But just saying it wouldn't be that long "camp" dince theres not much we do on mega.

2. hbl

hbl

I don't think you have read these comments at all... No it is not.

3. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

I was just saying in more clearer words of what was said before about being on a dedicated server/ Since this isn't being done by Mega staff then it is a separate server, hence advertising.

4. MC2Squared

I can see some confusion.

If this were to go forth, it would be hosted within the dedicated box Mega runs on (Assuming there is some free space). Everything would be controlled by Blue; there would be NO separate server (as in different owners) for this, hence no infringement of the network's player-base in anyway.

This **IS NOT** my project, merely a idea. This would not be my private server, I would possibly consider hosting temporarily if needed, but not in anyway self promotion.

Hope this helped.
    -mc2squared

5. MC2Squared

If @The_Kadrek or @BlueFusion12 could put a final verdict on this, that'd be very helpful. Just having issues responding to everyone within a acceptable time-period.