Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zaynin_, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Golurk_

So I find it kind of stupid that staff don't give warnings anymore.

So earlier today, I was online. Everyone was fooling around in the chat, having a good time, saying random ass things. I decide to say 'anus.'

For what reason you ask? i don't know. Just being a kid.

Anyway, I then got muted for 30 minutes, with no warning, no nothing. Just for saying 'anus'

I honestly find this to be quite unfair, as many people wouldn't consider 'anus' a 'swear' word, and that the first mute is now 30 damn minutes instead of 15.

Look, if you aren't gonna give warnings anymore, atleast don't double the fucking first mute time!
    Or Vise Versa!

Look, don't take me wrong, I do love this server. But this feels quite unfair to me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Im sorry but let me put it in 4 simple words ok?
    You guys wanted them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Golurk_

Who the hell wanted this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Golurk_

Who wanted that!?

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Golurk_

woops didnt mean to type it a 2nd time

and i see no 'delete' button

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. _Brokencrystal_

Then might it be considered inappropriate? .___.

Not being warned before receiving punishment would probably annoy a lot of peoples, especially new players who might not have read the rules and don't think they did anything wrong, but I kind of doubt that this was your first offense, since you apparently decide to say words that are against the rules and you "don't know why" or "are just being a kid" (I mean really, you can think what you like, just don't bring stuff like that up in chat -.-).

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

You guys did you wanted strict you got strict

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Okay first of all people have been muted for about A WEEK for their first mute. And one of the fweeps got muted for saying "drugs" GG staff

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Trist

Actually only four players on this forum asked for it. Anus isnt inappropriate either by the way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

I wasnt the one that muted or set the new rules but there's a lot more than 4 players.

• Like Like x 1
  11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I think it was GENUINELY 4 players.. Others just wanted to jump on the band wagon (like always). If you didn't set the new rules and others did, doesn't mean you don't have to follow it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

It seems to me that the more strict the rules get, the more screw ups the staff makes. Literally idk how you staff members didn't catch that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Its funny how the ones that cause all the troubles complain about how staff are doing their job badly like what do you know about our doings?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yall know what i never had gotten muted here, but on the old server i used to play on i used to get muted all the time.
    And i wouldnt go complain on the forums, BECAUSE ITS A FREAKING 30MIN OR 1HR MUTE JUST WAIT OUT THE TIME PLAYING CS OR A DIFFERENT SERVER/GAME, now if it was perm mute i would ask for a unmute and make an appeal

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. zLynn

First of all, it was geniunely four players. Including me. But, to be honest, we didn't want "strict". We wanted "stricter". There's a huge difference between these two.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well i only get in trouble BECAUSE i gave feedback to staff, that's also a problem in mega... Some people can't even tell the difference between feedback and disrespecting..... oh and what do i know about your doings? UM I THINK I KNOW SINCE I LITERALLY GOT MUTED FOR BEING HARASSED LOL! Also being perm muted few months ago for apologizing to a staff member... Fweep got muted for saying drugs.... I got muted perm on my alt for inappropriate when this was my 5th mute and your retarded protocol should've only mute me for a week.... And also devil is correct, we said stricter... not strict... Seems like you mis interpreted another word......

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

You really know nothing about being staff and about you being muted you were given way too many chances to act like a normal player and you didn't use them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

You're right, I know nothing about staff, but I do know that staff aren't doing too good right now... There are a few people doing a great job and are active. Of all things I said that u replied on my post... You decide to go after my mute and try to talk to me about that... That's for another thing, right now we're talking about how shit some staff members are right now doing. There was no rule saying"No pointing out staff flaws and helping them or it's a mute..." Maybe u can ask blue to add that, then you can try proving me wrong

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Two things first i talked about your mute cause more than half of your post was about it second im aware of the staff's currant status but im sure it'll change with the time as staff will have a bigger understanding in at, btw i never said you're not allowed to "point out staff flaws"

20. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

First, you could've asked nicely to stop mentioning it instead of being a dick about it, Second you've been aware of staffs current standing and other staff members have too but im pretty sure they're not planning to change until at least another month. They've already messed up twice,
    third i know you didn't directly say that i wasn't allowed to point out staffs flaws, but that is what you were implying in your last post on me.

• Agree Agree x 1