Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakonn

simple suggestion really add //generate as a world edit command for creative

2. Drakonn

double post soz delete

3. Zengakukatsu

^ Maybe like skill points or whatever where you can spec in different perks to make your own build.

4. kailanchauhan

Can you increase the lotto values on skyblock because 2-10k is not much. It used to be around 20-50k

5. NatPlays_

oh
    XD
    XD
    XD
    Pizza!

6. eboney1

There is a huge amount of Homophobia on this server, to the point where it gets aggressive. It might serve well to teach your staff to address the perpetrator rather than differ and ignore as I have experienced on several occasions. Staff addresses it on forum but not in game chat, might make it easier to standardize rules so that there is no discrepancy.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Tormentous

Hahahaha, that's funny. Not laughing at you, but it's just when the lotto was buffed the 1st time, it got to 70k at one point. Remember when it used to be that you could only buy 2 $200 tickets? I've seen on SB where it says "No tickets sold this round. That's a shame." It comes down to 2 things: 1: People got tired of losing. 2: Not as many people are on so not as many buy tickets. You could increase the amount again, to say $750-900 per ticket and allow to buy around 6-8, but more than likely we'd just be back at square 1 with there being a simple lack of tickets sold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kailanchauhan

You said people get tired of not winning. In /lotto winners there are often players winning multiple times within the 10 it shows. A way to automatically not let you be in lotto if you just won or at least a decreases likelihood of winning would be nice.

9. rikplays

in creative and maybe other servers a /nv or /nightvision: to have unlimited nightvision effect until you do the command again. because while building drinking a postion just to see what your doing is kinda annoying

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. MilSci

Retired Staff

• In creative add a head plug-in so we can do /head or something and an organized list of thousands of heads will appear so we can build better.
    • Maybe add mobs but with no AI
    This is all I've got so far

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. kailanchauhan

Great ideas, if you're looking for heads, there are many warps such as /warp headshop on creative where you can find many heads. Use Ctrl+pickblock(middle click) on Windows to get the head

12. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Thats a great idea.

13. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

I wouldnt change anything but i would like a new minigame added which ive suggested, its like a team deathmatch with teams of 2, you only have 1 life and who ever wins gets like coins or something to upgrade kits on it. because kitpvp is like a ffa and im thinking of a team game because sometimes people get unhappy about teams on kitpvp.

Here is a link to the orignal post :https: //mc-mega.com/forum/threads/new-game-idea.4932/

14. MilSci

Retired Staff

Not every single head is on Mega, go to the website Fresh Coal and look at all those heads that don't have names. I would those type of heads added not just people who have their heads as blocks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. kailanchauhan

I have to agree, that seems like a great website! :D however, the only way to get the actual player name of the head is to paste the command and take out the playerID and substitute it into /skull on Mega.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. fqkesmiles

Can You Make Enable Chairs On Creative And Make It So When You Do /sleep You Sleep On The Ground And Other Commands Like /sit /Hug /fall /Read /drink /eat pleaseeee And Make This On Creative Please :D Also Make Parkour On It And On Creative Make That You Can Throw Stuff And Yea Thats What I Think So Please Do It ;)

17. jeonsarahh

I would really want to see this on creative!! Hopefully it would be added! (I wish)

18. rikplays

that is not realy relevant on a creative building server. when your building your roofs and walls and accidentally miss klik you are sitting on that stair and have to shift bevore you can keep building. soo that is somthing realy annoying soo plz dont do that ;)

19. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

When we had the plugin before there was a way to disable / enable sitting on the chair. If we do maybe reintroduce it then you can just disable it. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. kailanchauhan

You beat me to it! :D

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.