Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zLynn

Also, another suggestion for kitpvp:

Make it so when you first spawn, you are invisible for like 3 seconds (armor and everything). This makes the player location unpredictable when they jump into battle in kitpvp and removes spawn camping. You might think that multiple spawns would be easier, but if theres like 10 people on in kitpvp, that doesn't help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

Why can't the spawn TP the player to a random location on the map

• Like Like x 1
  3. Divine_Sophie

+1 \o/ \o/ \o/

• Like Like x 1
  4. zLynn

What if you tp right in front of someone? :p
    At least when you are invisible there's a certain radius of where you are going to spawn.

However, there is a problem with the invisiblity tactic because an assassin could use dash to get from point a to point b completely unnoticed. So dash has to be disabled during that moment, as well as pvp. That balances the assassin class and removes spawn camping, while punishing spawn campers with invisible people reappearing right behind their backs.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Oh that's funky that's funky

6. kailanchauhan

That would probably take too much effort and be complex to implement

And if you get TPed in front of someone that's just part of the game, you can't always be guaranteed safety.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dragenor

Retired Staff

When you vote on say Creative...you get the rewards on Skyblock and Prison as well. Instead of just getting the vote rewards you get on the server you are on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. zLynn

As long as we have like 30 spots to spawn and they don't give anyone a fair advantage, I think that would work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. kailanchauhan

Also maybe you could get your rewards even if you're offline completely.

10. kailanchauhan

Staff Application Criteria

The server should make it clear how staff applications are reviewed/judged/. They should either post why the application was denied/accepted and possibly give advice. I've heard that staff applications can take a couple months to go through the system and I want to know why. I don't mind it taking a while to process, but at least they should justify why.

Also, why do we need a mic for teamspeak? Not many staff (a)Come on TS (b)Talk, unless in a
    meeting. (c)There is a TS chat box for a reason....

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

/shop for selling - Skyblock

Firstly, people have already suggested that a new feature could be a /sell command which sells all of the item in the player's hand.
    Aside from that, I believe we need a comprehensive list of sell prices for all items that are obtainable on Skyblock. People have iron golem farms, which produce poppies/roses. However, these items usually go to waste (unless used as dyes) as they cannot be sold in /shop. We need to be able to sell these items which cannot be bought in /shop for a very low price, but a price nonetheless

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Rebalance spawner prices -Skyblock

Evidence/proof:

Pig: dro

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  11. Replacement_Bri

Replacement_Bri Formerly known as Replacement_Ommo

Also i would LOVE if higher build ranks could judge lowers. Like this: Builder-nothing designer-nothin architect -builder art-build+designer. Also group pvp. It would be sorta like prison mines. It would work like so: level 1-5 in kitpvp would have /warp 1-5 or sometin and ONLY 1-5 could go there. then 5-10 10-15 etc and there would be a choice of mixed which would be the normal stuff.

12. ebortus

One suggestion, don't restart creative. It's really annoying. I hate a server now because they restart every month... Just please don't restart it.

13. Tormentous

As good as this sounds in theory, sorry but A: A lot of architects and 1 or 2 artisans got their current ranks when the standard of their respective rank was lower. B: Staff need to be unbiased but regular players don't. Most everyone has 1 or 2 architect friends. Also if someone got an undeserved rank the staff would have to demote the player, which would make them sad and create more work for staff.

14. jeonsarahh

I haven't seen it xD, I joined quite late... xD

15. jeonsarahh

Ye, true... you're building and BOOM server restart... it is quite annoying. Ye I do understand, but do even a little bit to make it less annoying...
    Thank you
    Sarah (SarahPlaysCoolxx)

16. y3b

y3b

Change 1 thing? I would want it to go back to what it was 6 months ago.

17. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

We have restarts because it makes the server less laggy, and just gives the server some cooldown time to refresh and stuff upon those lines

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Im on TS very Frequently and i can tell you all the staff get on ts a lot, (only person i probably dont see because of diff timezone is dedd)
    Most of the staff actually do Talk, and if they arent talking its because they wanna keep quiet cause its late at night or in the morning.
    Most of the time people use the chatbox for links,images, etc.
    And probably 1 reason you barely never seen any staff on TS is because you have a diff timezone then them probably

19. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

You may think that but A LOT of Creatives Player Count do role play a lot.

20. hbl

hbl

What does that have to do with my inference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.