Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liks0m

A kit you can make Your self on kitpvp

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Tormentous

MEGA is an amazing server, and I thoroughly enjoy being on it, however there are a few things I'd add and change.

First and foremost, and it's readily apparent I'm not alone in thinking we need this,

SURVIVAL.

Sure we have the Free world on Prison, but that is about it. I don't think ANY donor rank should have /Fly though, as I would personally want griefing to be allowed, but /fly makes that too easy. Also, if you do implement this, I would maybe hold off until 1.11 when the Woodland Mansions are added. Maybe also let Titan and MEGA, maybe Elite, have /locate. It just allows players to see the coordinates of a specified vanilla structure. (ex: /locate Stronghold) One last thing about Survival, there's a setting on the last page when you go to generate a customized Vanilla world, called Height Stretch. Setting it to 4-5 will make the terrain more dramatic without affecting FPS more than around 5-10%.

KitPVP

I really like the new KitPVP server, but there's a few complaints I have with it.

Archers should start with 48 arrows and for every bow kill they should get an extra 5-6 arrows

Demolitionists need an overhaul, the throwing mechanics are glitchy (for me atleast) Maybe give them 3 grenades that work like Prison's minebombs that replenish every 40 seconds

Assassins should get their dash boosts replenished 30 seconds after using their last one.

Vampires need something. Maybe a 1/15 chance to give the enemy nausea and blindness for 3 or 4 seconds as if they were losing too much blood.

Also maybe rename the Tank to the Soldier. (It goes with my next suggestion)

I have ideas for 3 donor classes: The Tank (that's why I want the old one renamed), the Pyro, and the Ninja.

The Tank: Iron boots and helmet, diamond chest and legs, Diamond axe with Sharp & Knockback 1, BUT it has PERMANENT Slowness 2.

The Pyro. Very light armor, maybe just a chain lower half and no top half. Comes with a fire bow with 24 non-replenished arrows, a gold sword with fire 1, and 5 eggs that when thrown would create fire in a plus shape around the block the egg landed on. The eggs would replenish once a minute after the last one was used.

The Ninja. Would come with a gold hat & boots with prot 1 each and feather falling 5 on the boots. Would have permanent speed 1 and some item that when right-clicked would make you invisible for 15 seconds, and would have a 10 second cooldown after use. Would have a powerful sword, maybe a sharpness 3 iron sword, maybe even diamond. It needs to be powerful because of the severe lack of armor.

Other Donor Perks

Maybe a /refill for Elite+ ??

Discounted upgrades, 5% each rank, it'd go like this.

VIP: 95 Pts
    MVP: 90 Pts
    Elite: 85 Pts
    Titan: 80 Pts
    MEGA: 75 Pts

Other suggestions

Add a few more Refill signs in the maps
    Reduce refill delay by 30 seconds.
    Give the player regeneration 5 for 4 seconds after they kill someone.
    Add a 1v1 arena with no doors, to get there you /challenge <player> and they type
    /challenge accept or click the challenge in chat and you get teleported there.
    If the suggestion above is added, maybe add an option to wager points? (no more than 20, as this could be exploited to transfer mass amounts of points)
    The

PRISON.

EDIT: I completely scrapped my previous paragraph about this so I could start over, explain more clearly, and format this better.

FIRST AND FOREMOST: BUFF PRESTIGE!!!

The pick alone is pathetic. The ONLY difference between it and a rankup is 2 unbreaking levels. I'd make it Efficiency 14, Unbreaking 11, and Fortune 8. The armor should follow.
    For each prestige level, your multiplier needs to be upgraded by 0.1-0.15.

Rankup Crate Revamp.

What if, instead of having 1 crate for every rankup, if there were 14 different kinds, for each color. (If you haven't noticed, there are 2 letters per color, ex: Y & Z are gold, Q & R are blue) You'd get 2 keys for each crate before moving on to the next color level, and obviously each level would yield increasingly better loot. Also since I said 14 and 26/2 is 13, the last crate would be for Free.

Crates Monetary Revamp.

You know when you are level Z and you get a vote key from a rare lucky block and you think "Lol I'll use it for the 1/5000 chance for an OP Pick/VIP Voucher or 1/10000 chance for MVP Voucher" Yeeah, well there's no way to buff vote crates so that a level A and a Free can both get something they want and not have it be OP as crap. But we can boost the money rewards a little, right?

New Prices:
    Rankup: 50/100mil
    Vote: 7.5/15mil
    Prestige: 5bil/10bil
    Uncommon: 25bil/50bil
    Epic: 75bil/150bil
    Legendary: 250bil/750bil
    (I know the Legendary's 2nd money reward is 3x the 1st, it's not a typo)

Other Suggestions
    Allow people to change the color of their [Free] Tag.

PvE Server.

I suggested a crazy idea for a massive prison that you'd have to break out of to truly be free earlier, and I've decided to scrap that and suggest a PvE server. With the ability to make crazy custom spawners that can spawn invisible skeletons on a speed 10 bat, it'd be awesome to have a wave-style PvE arena that might have crazy weapons like a plugin or something that turns bows into full-auto machine guns, there's already throwable explosives in Prison. I don't know entirely, there's infinite possibilities when you combine the capabilities of things like MCEdit to make custom mob spawners and the virtually endless possibilites plugins can provide.

Creative:

Not a lot from me here, maybe more specified building ranks and adding 1 or 2 more ranks? Such as a terraformer rank for those who specialize in terrain and suck at buildings, and Architect being used for those who make amazing structures/cities/etc
    and the current architect being called Expert. Also for those who specialize in organics, call them visionaries? I don't know.

Other Suggestions:

Allow donors to change their building rank color.

Conclusion: These are the things I'd change and add into Mega if I could.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Lancez

I rather put Cops N' Robbers in an own game mode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chancer21

The biggest and top thing, and only thing I would like to suggest... is that as a VIP, maybe expand the friends list some more... I need moar room to keep tracks of all my slav- friends. Not slaves, friends. Hehhe.

5. DoctorUbermensch

In my humbled opinion, there is a central lack of predictability in the chat/troll patrol shifts of the staff team.
    Sure, we got Frog with his numerous alts on babysitting duty and half of club penguin's admins moonlighting as quote on quote "HELPERS," but the main problem is the absence of reliability and convenience.
    For example, according to an innumerable amount of sources taken from players living on the West Coast of the US (Washington, Oregon, California, etc.) EVERYONE(including the admins themselves) are ON the server more than not, with the highest percentage of staff on per day.
    Now, a player(which username will remain anonymous) Mentioned being griefed a couple times with supposedly the same guy using alt accounts. This occurrence took place at 9:42 EST(Eastern Standard Time used in the East Coast of the US and part of the Caribbean Islands.)
    I find it peculiar that an international team of staff members can ALL turn up at one central time zone, and then log off when their presence is needed. I'm not pointing fingers or blaming anyone; I'm just stating that the staff schedule is slightly clunky for a well-organized server.
    I strongly understand that staff can't be on ALL THE TIME due to school, college, life, homework, etc. but I have faith that giving helpers, mods and admins quotas along with suggested time frames of logging onto Megacraft will be beneficial for the community.

To make a long story short, MAKE US FEAR THE STAFF 24/7.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. PigCloud

When 1.11 comes out, update to it as soon as possible and add llama spawners to the shop on skyblock.

Also its been mentioned earlier but add a redstone and spawn egg shop to sb. Also, I think Iron ingots should be bought/sold for more. Ig spawners are 12$ and people buy ig spawners for atleast 2m+. Iron golems also spawn slowler then others and in an hour i only get 1-2 db full of iron. Maybe increase the selling prices so instead of like 14k per dub(or whatever it gives) make it like 28k per dub or something?

7. hbl

hbl

Better staff.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. kailanchauhan

Now I did make a thread on this in suggestions a short while ago, but we need a major rethink on spawner prices.

I said that the price of 1 pig spawner to how much money it makes in 9600 seconds (about 2.5hrs I think) is 1:0.384. Then after that I compared cow spawners and sheep spawners. The results didn't surprise me, yet nonetheless the wed bad results. The ratios were 1:0.121 for cows and 1:0.147 for sheep. This might be meaningless to some people - I'm not really bothered if you care or not - change the spawner prices and stop this madness.

My suggestions on the thread were: Lower cow spawner to about 75k and lower sheep spawner to about 60k.

http://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/skyblock-keys-price-balancing.4630/
    Upon posting this thread I could have made a much simpler version of this.
    Also, I have not considered what the drops of the pigs/cows/sheep could be used for other than for selling direly to /shop so, for example, the cow spawner price might be lowered to 100k instead as leather can be used for some other things or that wool can be used for elevator blocks.

Aside from that...

Survival.
    I really enjoyed survival 2.0 with Jeqqe and Dabomberownz. Despite all it's bugs and glitches, it was the best survival (I can't say anything about survival 1.0 since I hadn't joined back then) out of 2, 3 and Factions. Unless factions was 3.

Maybe for a new survival you could blend Survival 2.0 with the current skyblock. You could have your 'protections' and expand them for taxes, but you could also make money with spawners and /shop.

9. pumpkie_pie

How about you re-enable redstone? And/Or give non-donators more worldedit like /tree or //copy&//paste

10. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Redstone is enabled for anyone Novice and above. Use /redstone.
    Copy and paste can be obtained by voting with /vote

11. _Brokencrystal_

And the reason we don't have the tree command is because it doesn't work with plot permissions or whatever, so people placed them all over spawn and griefed plots.

12. Replacement_Bri

Replacement_Bri Formerly known as Replacement_Ommo

I would want to add ranks to rps. The creator could like make ranks and have certain circumstances and when a person follow the circumstances of the next rank they could rank up

13. ObtuseMoose

It would be abused by people with random requests that don't make sense.

14. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

There would be rules for using it. If a player keeps making requests that are not needed then they will be blocked from using it for a certain amount of time.

15. ObtuseMoose

Exactly the reason I don't want it added.

16. _Brokencrystal_

But, why? ._. It just seems pointless.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Polaris_Wolf

Here's a suggestion:

So I am sure most of you have had this problem before. Someone is annoying you, so you say that you're going to /ignore them. Then they go straight to using /message to bother you even more. I believe that this needs to be fixed, as it gets very annoying when the person decides to message you constantly after you have ignored them.

18. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

/msgignore <playername>

19. Polaris_Wolf

o XD

20. __Anka__

How about /server Creator where you're able to make your own 'Server' just like a minecraft server, where you are able to add plugins trough /plugins and customize the world. You have full /op making you the owner. You can customize your own server however you want! You can also rename your server with /rename.

On the lobby (/server Creator) you have a couple commands.

/create <name> - Allows you to create a server with <name> being the name
    /join <name> - Joins the Server (doesnt have to be your own server, you can join other player's servers!)
    /menu - Opens the menu with the top servers. (Most popular servers)
    /desc <desc> - Puts the description of the server (shown in /menu)
    /rename <new name> - Allows you to change your server name to <new name>
    /reset-world - Resets the server world (or updates it)
    /reset-all - Resets your whole servers (Plugins, Prefixes, World & Data.)

On your server you have these commands:

/plugins - Customize the plugins of the server! (The better donor rank you are, the more Plugins you can install!)
    /kickall - Kicks all players
    /adverstise <text> - Sends a text to the lobby, where <text> = what you want to adverstise and how.
    /op <player> - Adds a player to the 'OP' List
    /deop <player> - Removes a player from the 'OP' List
    & Other Plugin commands!

Other Info:

Plugins

Plugin amount:
    Default - 10 Plugins
    VIP - 13 Plugins
    MVP - 18 Plugins
    Elite - 25 Plugins
    Titan - 30 Plugins
    Mega - 50 Plugins

Max Player Amount On Server
    Max Player Amounts:
    Default - 10 Players
    VIP - 15 Players
    MVP - 25 Players
    Elite - 40 Players
    Titan - 50 Players
    Mega - 60 Players

Whole Server (/server Creator) Commands

Commands:
    /msg <player> <text> - Sends a message to the <player> specified. The text will be <text>. Doesnt matter if you are on different servers.
    /friend System
    /party System

This is just an idea. I would of course like this to be implemented, but it doesnt really HAVE to. If you didnt understand something, MSG me on the forums.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.