Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kailanchauhan

My timezone is UTC+00/GMT which means if it's in the afternoon for me, people in America will start coming on. I see many staff in-game but not on TS also

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

most of the time they are on a diff ts but if they see someone who needs help on ts they will switch ts servers

3. hbl

hbl

If you are doing RP's just so you can make friends you are simply a loner.

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

XD I would argue, but that's true.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. hbl

hbl

Youre probably only saying that because you want to be staff. lol.

6. sirfredface

I and many others would appreciate it if you would stop being so negative on the forums.
    I have seen a lot that has been said by you and until now I have ignored it, but now you are openly attacking someone.
    Please refrain from doing this in the future and if you don't agree with someone's opinion you don't have to say it.

-sirfredface

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. jeonsarahh

ok ty

8. hbl

hbl

"Sir," please refrain from openly attacking me on a forum which asks for suggestions. If you would like to personally open the attacking card, please do so on my personal profile so I can see it and so it isn't useless. Nevertheless, thank you for pointing this out. (I already knew it lol!)

9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Lol Fred that sanei for you
    Can't take a joke
    Doesn't listen
    Over exaggerates all the time
    And always starts arguement.
    This ain't the first time he's "attacked" me

10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

It isn't really negative if someone is trying to point out a flaw.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. hbl

hbl

Yep.

Always starts an argument? Hoho. Look who's talkin'.

Can we not get off-topic? This is a headline forum and I'd hate for it to be locked.
    @Moderator lock it if anyone responds to this. Please.

12. kailanchauhan

I think a private conversation would be better

13. jakesaps

Retired Staff

As a great many people know, there are a lot of people who use armor stands in their builds as people or otherwise. This functionality is great, (at least the fact that we can now use armor stands again), but the way we could set up armor stands as people doing things would be so much better if we could, without a rank add arms or change the position of a leg here or there. (Given the only way to do that in single player at least is /summon this may be difficult). This would make decorating so much easier. I am a huge modern builder usually and have a soccer stadium in one of my builds but can't make it look realistic because I cant shift arms and legs to add cool details. I really want to have a keeper making a great save in my setup but just cant do it without being able to edit armor stands.

Some of the things I want to be able to do, add arms to our armor stands, change arm and leg positions, remove the base, remove the gravitational affect, and the list goes on and on. This proposal would just allow those of us without ranks because our parents won't let us or we just don't want to spend money on the game to have a little more freedom with our decorating and add that extra affect of a live or moving picture.

Leave a reply with your opinion!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. kailanchauhan

I defnitely agree with this. An idea for a command could be /armourstand <rightarm/leftarm/rightleg/leftleg/body/head> <x-rotation> <y-rotation> <z-rotation>. This would allow you to change the direction of any part it. It would edit the armourstand that the player's crosshair is over

15. jakesaps

Retired Staff

Well there is a way to do it with /summon where you can add arms and change rotations make the armor stands weightless etc. I just feel there is more to be done and so much more we could do with armor stands. But to do more than one of these you either have to do them one at a time or use a command block because of minecraft's character limit on chat.

16. kailanchauhan

I see your point, but in creative you can't really use command blocks or /summon so a server implemented command would be necessary for this to work.
    And about the chat restriction, maybe it could be like voxelsniper where you use a few commands to setup one brush then when you're done you get the final brush. You could use the commands to setup the rotation of the armourstand and then it will give you the final copy in your hand. There could also be some tags to make it weightless or whatever.

17. DankMasterTyler

It would be cool for anarchy skygrid server to have fun and base with people and just build in general it would add some danger of building close to people and trusting people but also thrill of raiding somebody's base.

18. NatPlays_

I think you should have a way to buy MegaChests with coins, like 400 coins = a Common megachest, 1200 coins equals a rare megachest, stuff like that. It would make people play minigames more, and we need more popularity on it.

19. some_donkus

Maybe add dead bush in shop? and other decorative items

20. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Megachests are useless.
    They are boring.
    and they have nothing good from them.
    Minigames was shutdown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.